Thursday 13 March 2008

Campaign: letter to the editor - FLASH

Once again, I've had the joy of watching the current 'Flash with added Flash guard' ad.

And I'm not sure what's worse?

Could it be the casting of the most unbelievable father and son partnership that TVs ever seen?
I mean let's face it, does anyone believe that any father and son do the cleaning together, or that any father and son sit down to watch a football match then at half-time say "ooh, let's do the cleaning."

Or could it be the fact that a creative crow bar has been used to include one of the most hackneyed lines in the world, "They think it's all over..."  (I wish it was!)

Or could it be Hong Kong Phooey??? (Sorry, you never know.)

In the end I just wish there was a Flash guard against bad ads!

1 comment:

  1. The guy in the ad is a sexy fella tho!

    ReplyDelete