Thursday 6 March 2008

Campaign: Previous letters to the editor - ALL-BRAN

They're tasty, tasty..." but unfortunately the Ad isn't.

Surely desperation has struck when a brand needs to resurrect an old 80's jingle and apply it to their latest offering.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved 80's advertising and I'm sure most of us, young or old, can remember a jingle or two. However, when you place a jingle that sounds like it's been sung by the employees of your local 'Kwik-fit', on top of an ad that's targeted at your grandma, it stands out like a sore thumb. Which I'm sure is the least of the problems of whoever is responsible for using the giant crowbar which joined ad and jingle together.

All I can say is that someone at All-bran can't be using their own product as this ad is truly the result of constipated thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment