Monday 31 March 2008

FOOD: Chicken on a stick

Oh my god. You really haven't lived until you've tried Chicken on a stick - It's a taste sensation!
I bought one yesterday from a BP petrol station on the way back from London, basically because I was desperate to have something that wasn't crisps (and believe me, when you're wheat intolerant there's not much else).  So when I spotted the 'Chicken on a stick' a glimmer of hope flashed across my brain. 

Now as with all junk food, I was a bit cautious at first, thinking, "there's no way this is gonna actually gonna be like chicken", but when I saw that it had no wheat in it I thought, fuck it, why not try it? And I was totally suprised that when I took a bite, it actually felt and looked like chicken, AND it tasted bloody lovely!

There are a couple of other flavours, so all those of you who can't eat anything without it being super spicy won't miss out, but I would urge all meat lovers to try this as you don't know what you're missing, seriously, all meat should taste like chicken on a stick...

1 comment:

  1. I too share your love for these and am addicted to buying two at a time on my regular motorway trips...

    ReplyDelete